Vector Siege TD Vector Siege TD

its ok

one bug I found was your sell prices don't match the actual amount you get back.

Sift Heads 5 Sift Heads 5

WHAT?

This is pretty dumb that I can't get any farther, the game is glitched. When you kill the snipers on top of the roof, you can't leave the area. Still cool game and excellent graphics.

Newgrounds Tycoon v4 Newgrounds Tycoon v4

It's ok

Kind of entertaining once or twice. I got 3 billion dollars at the end lol. 3/5 or 5/10

[ Morph ] [ Morph ]

Awesome

I would love to see a purely conceptual version of this game, one with no real goal except to explore the effects of the game.

Rainbow Squares Rainbow Squares

Awesome

made me really relaxed, it's cool.

Slug Designer 2 Slug Designer 2

Cool

Lots of fun Afrodude,Gforce45,57,149,29,32,223,34 .4,143,32,3,18,29,381.85,169.05,392.9 ,221.6,394.95,242

Fupa Kingdoms Defense Fupa Kingdoms Defense

Fun

there a few annoying bugs and the graphics aren't that great, but this is a great idea, you should really make a second one with better graphics and a more user friendly interface after getting some ideas on what to fix here. This is a great idea!

Solar Chiefs ONLINE Solar Chiefs ONLINE

Great Game but,

The game overall is amazing! great graphics, fluid gameplay, easy learning curve,
and its amazingly fun. The only flaws are the glitches (such as hitting the buy button before the countdown timer appears results in invisible turrets or that sometimes guns hit and no damage is done) and that you don't get to see how much damage each turret does or how much an upgrade will effect the damage rate. I'd love to see that in the game it would help players create better strategies and since ranking up takes a long time if you upgrade a tower and it doesn't really help you wasted about 30-60 minutes of your time. Also it would be cool to an example video of each weapon and turret in the rank menu. Another addition that would be nice is chat while waiting for players in 3-4 people games so you could decide whether to just start or not. It's only minor flaws but it would be cool if you could fix some of them.